Sunday, October 30, 2011

Well, it just a few days my first ever NaNoWriMo will begin.  For those of you who don't know, this stands for NAtional NOvel WRIting MOnth.  In the month of November, I have to write 50,000 words of a novel.  A bit daunting, huh? 

I have my calendar up with the word count I need per day as well as a bulletin board with my characters.  This is a book I've been researching and thinking about for something like 3 years, so it's ready to be written.  And, I've happened to have several "Ah - ha!" moments, including one involving the end of the book.  Nanowrimo has merchandise for sale, and one is a bag of merit badges for funny things.  One is having the "Ah-ha!" moment.  Of course, I want to earn each one before sewing them on to anything.  Does it count if I had the "Ah-ha!" moment before November but about the book?

Anyway, I have a lot of work ahead of me, and there pretty much won't be an Angela sighting in November unless I'm typing away in the corner.  I am nervous about this.  It's a lot of work, but it'll be a big accomplishment if I can meet my goal.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment